Greengate Metals - Your Local Dealer of Scrap Metals in Greater Manchester
Greengate Metals are an independent family run recycling company Based on a one acre purpose built site in Middleton. We’ve been operating since 1970 and are specialists in metal and waste recycling.
Our company offers a bespoke ‘One shop stop’ waste management package to suit your business’s individual needs. We provide a dedicated account manager who can offer advice on all aspects of your company’s waste streams to not only comply with the duty of care environmental act, but to also increase your revenues and lower your waste disposal costs by correctly grading and recycling your waste materials.
We can provide a variety of skips or bins to suit your needs for all types of waste with no monthly rental charges and extremely competitive rates for non-valuable waste. We offer collection 6 days a week and aim to provide a next day service.
We are licensed to accept and transport all types of waste onto our site. Here is the breakdown of what we can pay you for and what we will charge you for.
Waste we pay for:
- All ferrous metals.
- All non-ferrous metals.
- Baled cardboard.
Waste we charge for:
- General waste.
- Wooden pallets/boxes
- W.e.e. waste.
As an environmentally aware company we believe that it is our duty to recycle and re-use as much waste as possible to help to protect the environment for future generations. Using our specialised equipment and recycling techniques we strive for 100% recycling rates on all waste materials and achieve 100% landfill diversion by recovering all recyclable materials and sending all none recyclable materials to ‘Waste to Energy’ sites.
We continually monitor new Environmental laws to ensure complete compliance for ourselves and our clients and along with this we promise to:
- Comply with all relevant legislation and regulatory controls.
- Minimise waste and pollution in all aspects of our business.
- Monitor and improve our environmental awareness.
- Give employees extensive training.
- Provide complete waste management packages for customers.
- Provide a complete audit trial of all waste collected and processed.
- Correctly grade and process all materials received.
- Provide all waste transfer documents.
- Provide a copy of our waste carriers license.
Benefits of choosing a Bespoke waste package from Greengate Metals:
- Complete compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Next day collection service.
- Dedicated account manager.
- Excellent Prices for scrap metal.
- Competitive waste disposal costs.
- One point of contact for all your skips.
- Electronic waste transfer documents.
- Personal service.
If you are interested in getting a quote or would like anymore information please call Dave on 0161 643 4545 or email email@example.com
Scrap Yard Opening Hours:
Mon - Fri: 08:00 - 17:00
Sat: 08:00 - 12:00